Wonks discussions – July, 2022
Great to see all of the exciting conversations from our members! And a special shout out to our sponsor NewtonX, the world’s leading B2B research company, for their thought-provoking discussions.
Along with new events, two whitepapers, and a job listing, here is a summary of some key topics members are talking about:
LinkedIn Posts and Updates:
Follow our LinkedIn page for updates, episode announcements, and more lively discussions. https://www.linkedin.com/company/researchwonks/
Messages from NewxtonX:
- Qual-Quant-Qual methodology
- For B2B researchers, “…when was the last time you had to throw away 30% (or more!) of your data?”
Message from Founder Rick Bruner:
- “What are the biggest questions in advertising that still need answering?”
- The ARF: ARF Social Council Event: Virtual Reality: Is It Real This Time?
- The ARF: 2022 Great Mind Awards
- 4A’s: StratFest2022
- 2022 ANA Nonprofit Federation Summer Conference presented by MissionWired (Hybrid)
- SMI Core Release Note – June 2022
- SMI’s 4-part series on Recession Planning for Advertising Industry
New Job Listing: SVP, Research, and Insights
Discussions, Updates, & Inquiries:
- A discussion on LinkedIn Learning SEO courses
- Sharing the 11th annual Most Innovative Brands survey, specifically, the 2022 top-50 brands
- Recommendation for vendors to reach institutional investors, portfolio managers, and financial analysts
- Advice for getting a sign-off from legal/compliance when working with new research suppliers
- Suggestions for an agency for focus groups or a survey for core fans of breakdancing and “Red Bull BC One”
- Recommendation for a research company that specializes in event research at conferences
- Suggestions for moderators with expertise in the Korean and Bangladeshi (Bengal-language) cultures
- Recent stats about the percent of online surveys that are taken on mobile devices
- Alchemer programmer position at Measure Protocol
Don’t Miss our Podcast!
Episode 4 of “Measured Response: The Half Hour That’s Not Wasted” is here! Here we discuss the changes in brand strategies, tactics, and measurement mechanisms during the Great Transformation of advertising targeting and measurement. https://lnkd.in/ecVDu2GE
Let us know what you think!
Follow us on Social Media:
Let’s keep the conversations going! #Wonks #WonksDiscussions