Wonks discussions – December, 2021
Happy New Year my fellow Wonks! December was an engaging month filled with dynamic discussions and inquires. Topics ranging from long term branding building and online surveys, here is a summary of some key topics members are talking about:
Job Openings (6)
- Customer Research Manager
- Analyst-Supervisor level at FCB Chicago
- Statistician/Methodologist at Lionsgate Motion Picture Group (MPG) –
- Data Scientist positions at iSpot.tv
- Director of Primary Research at NBCUniversal
- Ads Ops Position – Mid/Senior Level
(2) New Job Seeker Alerts
Discussions, Updates, & Inquiries:
- The latest COVID Forecast and updates about the Omicron variant
- Participation for a one-question survey for research at Columbia University. The question is on how people perceive co-displayed products on e-commerce websites.
- Exciting News – Dynata acquires both Ameritest and Optimus
- Online survey bias post-COVID
- Books for Intro to Marketing and Advertising. You can read a list of the recommendations in this blog: https://researchwonks.com/book-recommendations/
- A Contractor/ digital marketer with experience in the Chinese market based in the US
- Sample providers for an online survey about clinical psychologists in the U.S
- Consultants/Companies eager to help brands design and analyze market level tests
- A recent study published that describes why long term brand building is important for revenue/company growth
- B2B sample sources for CTOs, CIOs, Cybersecurity influencers, etc.
- A contractor to help build QA client-facing reporting dashboards, which connects data from ad servers, DSP’s, search platforms, and social media platforms
Don’t Miss our Podcast!
Episode 4 of “Measured Response: The Half Hour That’s Not Wasted” is here! Here we discuss the changes in brand strategies, tactics, and measurement mechanisms during the Great Transformation of advertising targeting and measurement. https://lnkd.in/ecVDu2GE
Let us know what you think!
Follow us on Social Media:
Let’s keep the conversations going! #Wonks #WonksDiscussions