Wonks discussions – November, 2022
There were a lot of engaging conversations this month! November’s discussion features new #marketresearch topics, global conferences by the ARF and ANA, and more. Below is a summary of some key topics members are talking about:
LinkedIn Posts and Updates:
Follow our LinkedIn page for updates, episode announcements, and more lively discussions. https://www.linkedin.com/company/researchwonks/New Whitepaper:
New Events (4):
- New Event: The ARF: The Great Resignation in the Advertising/Research Industries Part 2 – Is It Over?
- New Event: ANA: 2022 ANA B2B Marketing Conference | A Virtual Experience
- New Event: ANA: 2022 Global Day of Learning – Marketing
- New Event: The ARF: How Diversity in Advertising is Evolving
Discussions, Updates, & Inquiries:
- A discussion on AI: This is the Start of a Complete Shift in Society and the current state of AI
- Recommendations for a list of LBS providers in the USA
- Suggestions for a research partner that can help with website usability in the B2B domain
- A contact at any of the following companies: GLG, Thirdbridge, Alphasights,and Guidepoint
- Referrals for a PR Study from employers in a mix of healthcare settings, like hospitals, clinics, and medical offices. Additionally, looking for suggestions on platforms to manage communities of practice
- A discussion on first ads breaks across lineral and streaming content
- Looking for a data source for: CTV household subscriptions per app and per DMA.
Don’t Miss our Podcast!
Episode 4 of “Measured Response: The Half Hour That’s Not Wasted” is here! Here we discuss the changes in brand strategies, tactics, and measurement mechanisms during the Great Transformation of advertising targeting and measurement. https://lnkd.in/ecVDu2GE
Let us know what you think!
Follow us on Social Media:
Let’s keep the conversations going! #Wonks #WonksDiscussions