Wonks discussions – June, 2022
Summer is officially here!
This month we are excited to welcome our newest Wonks sponsor, NewtonX, a research firm specialized in the B2B market. Along with a new job seeker and listing, four events, two whitepapers, here is a summary of some key topics members are talking about:
Job openings (4):
- Research Manager at Golin
- Entry-level Digital Analytics positions at Horizon Media
- New Job Seeker: Kara Kramer
- New Job Listing: Sales Executive
Discussions, Updates, & Inquiries:
- A list of companies with experience in tracking and projecting US Economic trends
- Articles on the impact of inflation on topics like: advertising, media budgets, and pricing
- Recommendation for companies that have capabilities to build an ongoing research community
- Research on optimal frequency for TV and purchasing cycles
- Looking for a facility that can conduct lab-based testing of CTV content
- Suggestions for software transition and maintenance
- A contact at TVision
- The ARF: L.A. Media Research Council: New Research Insights on Viewers’ Behaviors and Attitudes
- The VAB: Connected TV Advertising Summit
- The ARF: FORECASTING 2022: How Can Scenario Planning Improve Agility in Adjusting to Change?
- ANA: Metaverse Unpacked: What Brands Need to Know as They Enter the Metaverse
- New Whitepaper:
- SMI Release Note, May 2022
- U.S. SMI Core Release Note – May 2022
Don’t Miss our Podcast!
Episode 4 of “Measured Response: The Half Hour That’s Not Wasted” is here! Here we discuss the changes in brand strategies, tactics, and measurement mechanisms during the Great Transformation of advertising targeting and measurement. https://lnkd.in/ecVDu2GE
Let us know what you think!
Follow us on Social Media:
Let’s keep the conversations going! #Wonks #WonksDiscussions