Wonks discussions – December 2022
Happy Holidays! Let’s bring in the new year with a run-down of this month’s discussion. December’s discussion features new #marketresearch topics, global conferences by the ARF, and more. Below is a summary of some key topics members are talking about:
LinkedIn Posts and Updates:
Follow our LinkedIn page for updates, episode announcements, and lively discussions. https://www.linkedin.com/company/researchwonks/
New Events (3):
- The ARF: 2022 Media Insights and 2023 Challenges: L.A. Media Research Council Event
- The ARF: 2023 Roadmap: Goals, Inspiration, Motivation, & Insights
- New Job Seeker: David Berkowitz
Discussions, Updates, & Inquiries:
- Suggestions for publicly available benchmarks on key advertising outcomes
- A discussion on in-housing trends– big brands leaving media-buying agencies to take that function in-house.
- The upcoming CES event
- Suggestions for controlling survey propensity to be positive or negative
- Recommendation for free resources that address demographic/lifestyle trends in the U.S.
- A discussion of recent data on the optimal frequency to yield positive brand results for digital marketing
- The book launch of Breakout Brands
- Recommendation for companies that track paid media spending for B2B companies
- Suggestions for contacts at the following location-based services
- Recommendation for a company that focuses on the needs and perceptions of donors, members, and the nonprofit community
Don’t Miss our Podcast!
Episode 4 of “Measured Response: The Half Hour That’s Not Wasted” is here! Here we discuss the changes in brand strategies, tactics, and measurement mechanisms during the Great Transformation of advertising targeting and measurement. https://lnkd.in/ecVDu2GE
Let us know what you think!
Follow us on Social Media:
Let’s keep the conversations going! #Wonks #WonksDiscussions