Wonks discussions – August, 2022
The newest #Wonks blog is finally here 🙌
Below is a summary of some key topics members are talking about:
LinkedIn Posts and Updates:
Follow our LinkedIn page for updates, episode announcements, and more lively discussions. https://www.linkedin.com/company/researchwonks/
New Events (5):
- The ARF: ATTENTION METRICS: Moving from Laboratory to Field Applications
- The ARF: Cognition Council: New Lenses on Brand Identity
- The ARF: ARF Young Pros Event: Inclusive Innovation: Transformative Insights for a New Era
- ANA: 2022 ANA Data & Technology Conference | A Virtual Experience
- ANA: 2022 ANA Masters of Marketing Conference (Hybrid)
- U.S. SMI Core Release Note – July 2022
- Stakeholder Perception of ESG: What You Don’t Measure Can Hurt You
- NLP for Conversation Data: How to Build, Validate & Apply High Performing Machine Learning Text-Based Language Models to Elevate Social & VoC Analysis
Job Listings (2):
- Vertical Consumer Insights Researcher, Meta
- Senior Insights Manager, Sentient Decision Science
Discussions, Updates, & Inquiries:
- Suggestion for software that produces camera-ready graphs that can be imported in PP, while the data can also be accessed
- Looking for research vendors for a subscription study
- Freelance opportunity – data science position
- Suggestions for a resource to provide media usage insights of veterinarians worldwide
- AMA contact
- Suggestions on providers that can send a survey invite out via email, text message, WhatsApp, etc.
- Sources for benchmarks such as NPS, Customer Satisfaction, etc.
- Looking for research on men who have been recently diagnosed with prostate cancer.
- Suggestions on providers of modeled conversion solutions
- Official/ unofficial number of members that are currently part of the Comscore panel universe
- A discussion on suggestions for a basic intro to research online certificate program
- Looking for someone to teach storytelling with data
- New/niche companies that focus solely on passive data collection in the US.
Don’t Miss our Podcast!
Episode 4 of “Measured Response: The Half Hour That’s Not Wasted” is here! Here we discuss the changes in brand strategies, tactics, and measurement mechanisms during the Great Transformation of advertising targeting and measurement. https://lnkd.in/ecVDu2GE
Let us know what you think!
Follow us on Social Media:
Let’s keep the conversations going! #Wonks #WonksDiscussions