Wonks Discussions – August, 2020
- The month began with a discussion of research concerned the quality of mail delivery in the US
- Question on the share of surveys conducted online vs. phone, mail, in-person, etc.
- Job listing long term project work out of London
- Job listings from Spotify
- The conversation about top research publications continued from July
- Retail and ecommerce manufacturer seeking market research help
- Sharing of recent consumer research on US consumers behavior patterns
- Which awareness metric is best? The Wonks weighed in.
- Discussion of the degree to which people lie in surveys, intentionally, unintentionally and as the result of poor research design.
- Thead about TV ratings and their ability to reflect streaming, fragmentation
- Finally we started a conversation on YouTube measurement and attribution