Wonks discussions – April, 2022
There were a lot of insightful discussions on trending topics this month. In addition, we have four job openings and a list of upcoming events you don’t want to miss.
Topics ranging from measuring attention and project management platforms, here is a summary of some key topics members are talking about:
LinkedIn Posts and Updates:
Follow our LinkedIn page for updates, episode announcements, and more lively discussions. https://www.linkedin.com/company/researchwonks/
- ANA: 2022 ANA Digital & Social Media Conference, presented by Dotdash Meredith (Hybrid)
- ANA: 2022 ANA Measurement and Accountability Conference
- ARF: ARF Cross-Platform Measurement Council: Marketers Talk Metrics
Job Openings (3)
- Ad Sales Research – CNN
- Director of Media Intelligence – Infillion
- Measurement Product role – In Market
- CEO/DG – ESOMAR
Discussions, Updates, & Inquiries:
- Sources for targets to weight or project against
- A third-party source for overall survey response rates
- A contact at LSN Global
- Recommendations for a sample or panels for physicians
- Recommendation for a project management platform, best for research projects
- A client service contact at Medioocean
- A source that can answer the question below –
- “When people sit down to watch TV, X% know what they’re planning to watch.”
- Looking for guidance on how to ask about income across all countries.
- List/Links to tender systems commonly used by bigger companies and/or government agencies in the US
- A research vendor in the OOH/DOOH ad space
- Various approaches to measuring attention
Don’t Miss our Podcast!
Episode 4 of “Measured Response: The Half Hour That’s Not Wasted” is here! Here we discuss the changes in brand strategies, tactics, and measurement mechanisms during the Great Transformation of advertising targeting and measurement. https://lnkd.in/ecVDu2GE
Let us know what you think!
Follow us on Social Media:
Let’s keep the conversations going! #Wonks #WonksDiscussions