Research Wonks is the premier forum for people who work in media and advertising research, analytics and data science.
Want to join or know someone who should be on the list? Go to sign-up page
- To post to the list write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Only registered list members can post to that address.
- The message will be copied to all subscribers
- All posts come with “[Wonks]” at the start of the email subject line, so you can readily recognize them as list messages and set up email filters accordingly.
- You must post from the same email address we have on file.
- We recommend you use a personal email address, as they tend to change less frequently than people’s work addresses.
- In order to foster the most open debate, all discussions on Research Wonks are understood to be off-the-record unless otherwise approved in writing by individuals being quoted.
- Research Wonks is a place to freely debate research-oriented issues without fear that those discussions may get forwarded to the media or any other outside parties.
- Use common sense when posting. If you’re going to say something outrageous, whether it’s a list rule or not, consider the consequences of it getting forwarded before you post.
- Egregious violators of our confidentiality policy will be de-listed. This is particularly true for blogging, journalism and other pass-along social media.
- Please avoid detailed conversations about pricing, lest anyone accuse us of industry collusion.
- We aim for candor…up to a point: Don’t be a jerk. Feisty debate is welcome, but let’s avoid flame wars. Keep it civil.
- Job opportunities and postings of services are now paid listing opportunities. For more information click here