Yawye.ai is an emotional data analytics company. We are building a world class team to report insights and quantify consumer emotions.
Mission: To rebuild Trust and Understanding
In this time of mistrust and misunderstanding, we at yawye.ai are building a virtual SaaS company with four principal solutions.
We measure and score how:
1. Consumers feel about Brands, our Brand Emotional Bond
2. Employees feel about the Culture, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, our Employee Emotional Bond
3. Retail investors feel about Stocks, our Investor Emotional Bond.
4. Custom A/B where we compare the relative strengths and weaknesses of competitive Brands, campaigns, and innovation pipeline consumer products.
We’re looking for someone who will evangelize the use of emotional data and analytics in everything we do to support our partners and clients. You will work with cross-functional leaders across our organization to integrate and innovate analytical insights and intelligence into our product suite and help us disrupt the conventional models of surveys that have long dominated how Insights inform strategic decisions.
· Curious: You’re deeply curious and driven to investigate data, relentlessly, to uncover interesting patterns and insights
· Analytical: You are statistically and quantitatively experienced and oriented.
· Customer-obsessed: You have a passion for deeply understanding your customer and put them at the center of everything you do
· Collaborative: You’re a master at working cross-functionally and believe it’s about the team, not the individual
· Entrepreneurial: You’re a self-starter who takes the lead in getting things done as well as figuring out what needs to be done and desire to work in an early-stage team that believes it will change the world for the better
· High-energy: You’re infectiously optimistic and resilient, and bring positivity and forward momentum to any team you join
· Passionate: You believe that complex data problems can be solved through creative and automated data analysis
· Emotional: You believe that emotions drive human behavior and to understand them, at scale, while anonymizing individual expressions, is powerful and disruptive
Build, Lead and Manage
· Attracting, recruiting, training, coaching and retaining top talent to drive our emotional analytic products
· Design, and manage internal and external resources to develop, and continuously improve data collection and visualization solutions
· Define and socialize metrics, dashboards, reports, and custom analyses to track performance and success of initiatives and business outcomes across the business
· Own all SQL/Postgres, Python data analytic modeling including working with teams across the business to troubleshoot operational or data issues in the pipelines
· Lead the team to deeply understand our customers and their actions, our product offering and experience, and what works or what does not, and to develop future strategies based on that understanding
· Turn complex data-driven insights into compelling client stories and insights that are anchored in improving their business opportunities
· Develop a partnership with business stakeholders to ensure we are meeting existing analytic needs by asking the right questions in order to deliver an actionable solution
· Empower Alliance partners with the tools and skills needed to view and analyze product data
· Participate in business strategy discussions, determine how KPIs impact operational and financial performance of the business
· 5+ years’ experience in business intelligence, analytics, data visualization and data management; experience with consumer-facing Brands
· Demonstrated analytical skills with the ability to generate business cases and insights from data sources
· Experience writing detailed functional specifications to inform Product Development Roadmap
· Meticulous attention to detail and project management capabilities
· You understand from personal use, the power of emoji in digital communications. Professional experience with emoji is a plus
· You have either academic and or personal interests in psychology
· Experience creating impact through various approaches to analysis and implementation of tools, including modeling
· Experience designing and analyzing test experiments to inform product teams, including A/B, multivariate, and multi-armed bandit experiments
· Experience performing SQL queries with datasets, working with data warehouses and other relational database storage environments
· Oversight or experience working closely with machine learning/AI functions a plus
· A track record of building strong, productive relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders and teams
· Excellent written and oral communication skills, with ability to explain data-based insights to non-technical executive audiences using PowerPoint
· Competitive salary
· Live anywhere in the North East U.S.
· Comprehensive health, dental, and vision benefit options (including some that are free for you!), flexible spending account, and any-time access to professional mental health advice
· Annual bonus plan
· Unlimited PTO
· Flexible hours and working arrangements
Yawye.ai is an organization driven to be inclusive. Candidates should send their proposals including relevant work experience and compensation requirements to email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org