Reach3 Insights: Reach3 Insights was created to lead our industry into the “3rd wave” of modern marketing research. We are a collection of life-long researchers who believe the future of insights is conversational. We’ve worked at the large agencies in the past and have been pioneers in new research programs and methods, but our desire to innovate and execute truly meaningful work led us to doing something new and different.
We exist to liberate our industry from mediocrity and malaise. Through the power of innovation, creativity, collaboration and optimism we are bold and brave in providing new thinking and philosophies which are desperately needed to keep marketing research relevant and reflective of the modern world and people today.
But, why us for your next career move?
When you join Reach3, you’ll get to work directly with senior consultants and industry leaders who are passionate about the power of insights to drive business success across a variety of industries and global brands. We pride ourselves on our culture that’s built on trust and hard work (while still having a good time!) and leadership that invests in you, your development and career growth. Not to mention, we have a lineup of customers many could only dream of working with!
A few reasons why you should choose Reach3:
- We are currently a remote-first workplace. We offer a Home Office Stipend, Monthly Internet Stipend and Corporate Cellphone Plan to make sure you are comfortable, connected and well set up in your space
- We compensate fairly. We are committed to pay equity/fair pay practices and closing the gender salary gap. Our compensation package proudly includes:
- Competitive base salary,
- Stock options,
- 401k plan with employer match
- 100% employer paid benefits plan including health and dental,
- Self-managed approach to vacation, sick, personal and mental health days.
Interested? Yeah. We thought you might be.
As Research Consultant at Reach3, you will:
- Be deeply engaged in all facets of daily business operation,including client relationship management,
commitment fulfillment, staff development for clients, sectors and/or geographies
- Be responsible for helping to build, develop and lead a team of diverse market researchers
- Coordinate with other senior leaders in the company to build-up the design and fulfillment process for our work with a keen eye toward excellence and innovation, including: solution architecture & offer development,
operations process & fulfillment / contractor resources,
proposal and methodological templates & designs and analysis & deliverables.
- Bring an exceptional drive and entrepreneurial mindset, while also being highly organized related to planning and implementing both strategic and tactical aspects of the business.
- Have significant influence into our product solution roadmap, market positioning and narrative, as well as future strategic planning,
- Actively develop and manage large strategic client relationships.
- Be an enduring, positive and collaborative leader who coaches and mentors junior colleagues and genuinely cares about all facets of the company, our strategy and reputation in the market.
Reach3’s next Research Director will bring:
- An aspiration to be a strategic market researcher; you have had exposure to both quantitative and qualitative methodologies including questionnaire design, project management, and data analysis/visualization
- Great attention to detail and strong organization, with an ability to manage multiple projects at once and consistently shifting priorities and timelines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills – someone who is unafraid of asking questions or for help when they face roadblocks
- Passion to mentor junior colleagues
- Skill with technology and social media, as well as online market research methodologies and technology platforms
- An innate ability to find the story in the numbers, and to sift through qualitative data to extract nuggets and insights
- Creative data visualization and reporting skills – someone who develops reports that always impress colleagues and clients
- A passion for unlocking the power of consumer insights to help drive agile decision making
This may be the right opportunity for you if you have:
- University or College degree
- 2 to 5 years of relevant work experience, preferably with supplier side organization
- Exposure to sophisticated market research practices including a wide variety of quantitative and qualitative research methods
- Experience managing end-to-end market research projects, including:
- Designing and developing questionnaires and discussion guides,
- Identifying and writing up analytical findings,
- Visualizing and reporting quantitative and qualitative data,
- Report writing and taking deliverables to the next level,
- Working in marketing research software packages
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, Excel and PowerPoint, in particular, as well as a quick learner of new technologies/software
- Analytical/ Logic and Reasoning orientation