We’re hiring an Analyst to cover the latest technology trends and be the go-to expert on technologies ranging from smart devices to augmented reality.
As Analyst, Technology, you will be in regular contact with industry experts, gathering insights and then writing reports on a variety of technologies–from wearables and smartphones to augmented reality and voice assistants–that are transforming the way we live. You’ll immerse yourself in research surveys and interpret data, and then put that knowledge together to write persuasively about what these trends mean and why businesses should care about them.
The Ideal Candidate Is:
- A technology expert with a robust understanding of the market for and capabilities of consumer-facing technologies.
- A creative strategist who can think analytically about market opportunities — and who constantly iterates to make products better.
- Deeply client-focused, with the drive and skills to develop new products to meet pressing client needs.
- A research-oriented writer, with the ability to aggregate data and compose reports detailing prescriptive moves clients should make in the wake of these trends.
- Produce insightful in-depth reports and data-driven analyses on the most impactful trends
- Identify key client needs and adapt coverage area to meet them
- Expand and retain a network of top executives in the field
- Work collaboratively on a team of writers and analysts, meeting deadlines and contributing to the team’s success
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Professional writing / research experience about technology and emerging trends
- Knowledge of major technology trends and understanding of the industry landscape
- Comfort interacting with senior-level executives
- Proficiency working with data and with MS Excel and PowerPoint
If this sounds like a great job for you, please apply online and tell us a bit about why you’re a good fit for the role.
Please note that for all positions at Insider Intelligence, there is an exercise component specific to the role to reduce selection bias in our recruiting process and test how you apply knowledge.
About Insider Intelligence:
eMarketer and Insider, Inc. have joined forces to become Insider Intelligence, the world’s leading research company focused on digital transformation. Insider Intelligence hires people who are passionate about providing business leaders with actionable data and insights about digital marketing, media, ecommerce, financial services, telecoms, technology, healthcare, and more. Our clients include top global brands within Fortune 1000 companies, as well as smaller firms striving to compete in a digital age.
At Insider Intelligence, we pride ourselves on an inclusive work environment and continuously strive for diversity of thought, identity and experience while encouraging growth and providing support to team members throughout the organization. Insider Intelligence is committed to corporate transparency through weekly business updates and an always-open line of communication. We have an employee resource group (ERG), panels, fireside chats, trainings, social activities, and other activities open to all employees. Currently Insider Intelligence is operating remotely due to the COVID-19 pandemic and will return to our beautiful office space in Times Square only when it is deemed safe to do so.