Wonks discussions – February 2023
February brought insightful discussions, new job opportunities, market research topics, news, and more. Below is a summary of some key topics members are talking about:
Follow our LinkedIn page for updates, episode announcements, and lively discussions.
Job Opportunities (2):
- An internship position at VIZIO
- Sr. Project Manager or Director ole at QualSights
Looking to fill an open position? To add a job listing, click here.
Interested in a new job opportunity? To add a “job seeker” listing, click here.
New Events (4):
- New Event: Masterclass with Peter Fader
- New Event: The ARF: What Does AI Mean for Advertising Research?
- New Event: The ARF: The Future of Social Media for Marketers
- New Event: The ARF: Today’s Shopping Landscape: Strategies for the Changing Consumer Journey
Are you heading to an event? To post a listing, click here.
Look for Contacts/Partners: Are you looking for a specific contact at a company? Check out the inquiries listed below:
- A US B2B qual recruiter
- a contact at YouGov
Discussions, Updates, & Inquiries:
- A discussion on the importance of rhythm and pacing in video advertising and a request for papers written on the subject
- Advice on the topic of earned web/media measurement
- An interesting short video on the science of film editing
- Looking for another alternative to SUZY
- Recommendations for cost-effective creative testing market research vendors
- Recommendations for a presentation deck design/production resource
- A discussion on viral content strategy
- A discussion on Pollfish and other survey platforms
- Suggestions for a transcription service that provides fast turnaround at affordable prices
- Looking for an expert on meta-analysis to create guidelines across our assets across channels
- Suggestions for providers that have ad spending by company (and by brand) and revenue by brand
- Looking for any data/POVs on when to use sweepstakes vs. individual incentives for survey participation
- Discussion on databases to be used for Total Addressable Market (TAM) study
Don’t Miss our Podcast!
Episode 4 of “Measured Response: The Half Hour That’s Not Wasted” is here! Here we discuss the changes in brand strategies, tactics, and measurement mechanisms during the Great Transformation of advertising targeting and measurement. https://lnkd.in/ecVDu2GE
Let us know what you think!
Follow us on Social Media:
Let’s keep the conversations going! #Wonks #WonksDiscussions