Wonks discussions – April 2023
April brought insightful discussions, market research topics, news, and more. This month, we have a new job seeker and two job opportunities! Below is a summary of some key topics members are talking about:
LinkedIn Posts and Updates:
Follow our LinkedIn page for updates, episode announcements, and networking opportunities.
New Events (3):
- ANA: 2023 ANA Brand Masters Conference presented by Walmart Connect
- ANA: 2023 ANA Advancements in Measurement Conference | A Virtual Experience
- The ARF: ATTENTION 2023
Are you heading to an event? To post a listing, click here.
Job Opportunity/ Seeker (3)
- New Job Seeker: Meg Marchese
- Gridiron Capital – Technology and Data Solutions Manager
- Hiring: Senior Marketing Research Manager – Providence Health
Are you looking to fill an open position? To add a job listing, click here.
Are you interested in a new job opportunity? To add a “job seeker” listing, click here.
Look for Contacts/Partners:
- Contact at TransUnion
- Contact at PSB (Penn Shoen Berland)
Discussions, Updates, & Inquiries:
- Calculating Bayesian Credibility Intervals
- Request for Data Science consultants
- Finding Average Channels watched
- Recommendations needed for a company that can handle IDI recruitment
- AI Emulating Human Thought and Communication (ChatGBTvs.Wonks)
- BBQ Field Research Project 🐄🍴
- Inquiry for an agency or advertiser source that allows you to export the info into a CSV file
- Suggestions for a source for global survey work
- Attitudinal measures around loyalty
- Inquiry for eRetail measurement resources
- Recommendations for a 3rd party text analytics software
- Factors Influencing Unaided Awareness
- The best tools and resources for doing consumer co-creation brainstorming on Zoom
Don’t Miss our Podcast!
Episode 4 of “Measured Response: The Half Hour That’s Not Wasted” is here! Here we discuss the changes in brand strategies, tactics, and measurement mechanisms during the Great Transformation of advertising targeting and measurement. https://lnkd.in/ecVDu2GE
Let us know what you think!
Follow us on Social Media:
Let’s keep the conversations going! #Wonks #WonksDiscussions