Are you a seasoned market researcher who thrives in an environment that encourages you to be an out of the box thinker? An analytical storyteller with creative vision? Someone who enjoys building relationships? A self-starter who values personal growth, as well as growing and inspiring those around you?
We are seeking a sharp, highly engaged Project Manager/Project Director who embodies all of the above to join our team of like-minded researchers, analysts and creative professionals. The ideal candidate will have 4-6 years of experience in an agency setting and possess a solid working knowledge of both quantitative and qualitative market research methodologies.
We are looking for someone who…
· Loves being in the driver’s seat when it comes to project management and client relationships
· Is self-motivated and has an inquisitive approach to problem solving
· Is adept at translating respondent feedback and data into powerful insights and recommendations
· Is meticulous when it comes to details and all-around organization
· Is exceptionally skilled at both written and oral communications and is comfortable leading client meetings
· Is able to reprioritize as necessary and juggle multiple assignments and heavy/changing schedules, including some travel
· Enjoys the nature of agency work, and understands not every day fits within the traditional 9-5
· Has some exposure to SPSS and WinCross
WHAT’S A TYPICAL DAY IN THE LIFE LIKE?
Here at TideWatch, no two days are ever alike, and we consider that a good thing! On any given day, you’ll be the lead on a number of different projects with the global brands with which we have the privilege of working, across a broad range of industries, from personal banking to off-road vehicles to human and animal health, just to name a few.
The work is fast paced, but rewarding, and you’ll have the opportunity to continue to fine tune your market research skillset while being responsible for conceptualizing and authoring the project deliverables, from screeners to guides to questionnaires to final reports and video sizzles. You will also work closely with Senior Directors/Management to ensure the execution of these materials, and ultimately, the studies meet and/or exceed the TideWatch standard of excellence.
MORE ABOUT TIDEWATCH
While it’s important that you be a good fit for this position, we also understand we should be a good fit for what you’re looking for, too.
We are a small, highly collaborative team that works hard, but also looks for ways to have fun (especially important given our virtual workplace).
We offer a competitive salary, 401K match, healthcare coverage, generous paid time off, a monthly internet stipend and the opportunity for ongoing education.
At the end of the day, we take pride in the work we do, and are looking for a strong Project Manager/Project Director who also takes pride in the work they do to round out our team. If this sounds like you, we invite you to apply and share more about yourself and your experience. We look forward to getting to know you.
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com