About Reach3 Insights
Reach3 Insights was created to lead our industry into the “3rd wave” of modern marketing research. We are a collection of life-long researchers who believe the future of insights is conversational. We’ve worked at the large agencies in the past and have been pioneers in new research programs and methods, but our desire to innovate and execute truly meaningful work led us to doing something new and different.
We exist to liberate our industry from mediocrity and malaise. Through the power of innovation, creativity, collaboration and optimism we are bold and brave in providing new thinking and philosophies which are desperately needed to keep marketing research relevant and reflective of the modern world and people today.
About the Role
We are seeking a Research Manager to join our growing team. This position will be responsible for helping to manage all stages of the market research project cycle including proposals and research design, operational execution, analysis and reporting, as well as nurturing and developing strategic client relationships.
The ideal candidate will have a college degree and a minimum of 2-5 years of experience on the supplier side of research, with CPG, food and beverage and or retail experience a plus. You will have had exposure to both quantitative and qualitative methodologies including questionnaire development, project management, and analysis/reporting. You are known for your attention to detail, superior organization, and proficient communication and writing skills. You are an out-of-the box thinker that doesn’t stand for mediocrity or status quo, and possess a drive for excellence. Experience with product innovation, brand positioning, shopper insights and online communities with consumer and business audiences are key assets.
- An aspiring strategic market researcher; you have had exposure to both quantitative and qualitative methodologies including questionnaire design, project management, and data analysis/visualization.
highly organized and detail focused, with an ability to manage multiple projects at once and consistently shifting priorities and timelines.
- An excellent communicator, both written and verbal – you are unafraid of asking questions or for help when you face roadblocks.
- A driven self-starter with a passion to learn and be mentored by your senior colleagues.
- Skilled with technology and social media, as well as online market research methodologies and technology platforms.
- Able to find the story in the numbers, and to sift through qualitative data to extract nuggets and insights.
- Creative with data visualization and reporting skills – someone who develops reports that always impress colleagues and clients.
- Passionate about unlocking the power of consumer insights to help drive agile decision making.
- BA/BS minimum.
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience, preferably with supplier side organization.
Exposure to sophisticated market research practices including a wide variety of quantitative and qualitative research methods.
- Experience managing end-to-end market research projects.
- Experience designing and developing questionnaires and discussion guides.
- Experience identifying and writing up analytical findings.
- Experience with visualizing and reporting quantitative and qualitative data.
- Experience with reporting writing and taking deliverables to the next level.
- Experience working in marketing research software packages.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, Excel and PowerPoint, in particular, as well as a quick learner of new technologies/software.
- Analytical/ Logic and Reasoning orientation.
Why you should choose Reach3:
- You’ll get to work directly with senior consultants and industry leaders who are passionate about the power of insights to drive business success across a variety of industries and global brands.
- You’ll be helping market a company with an innovative product and a lot of momentum.
- A culture that’s built on trust and hard work, while still having a good time.
- Leadership that invests in you, your development and career growth.
- All the tech goodies to keep you connected.
- We have a lineup of customers many could only dream of working with, including Warner Bros., Jagermeister, and the NFL just to name a few!
- We compensate fairly — competitive salary, stock options, 100% employer paid benefits plans, generous vacation allowance, self-managed approach to personal/mental health days and parental leave top up just to name a few!
If you think you’re a good fit, please connect with us ASAP with your resume. Please note, you must be eligible to work in the US to be considered for this role. We thank everyone for their interest, however only successful applicants will be contacted. All interviews will be conducted via Zoom and the position will be mostly work remote until internal work from home restrictions are lifted.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion. Reach3 Insights Inc. provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, age, ancestry, gender, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.