GSTV is a national digital video network in the US, reaching 93 million active consumers each month (1 in 3 US adults) at 25,000+ locations across 204+ DMAs. Our team is obsessively focused on delivering value and measurable business growth and impact to our marketing partners. GSTV’s growing value is built on our network’s national scale, targeted impressions, data-driven and contextually relevant campaigns at a natural one-to-one pause point on consumer journeys. Agency and brand partners are increasingly leveraging GSTV as a national video solution using digital audience and attribution behaviors with measurable campaign results. At the core of our value proposition is our outstanding ability to drive real measurable and successful business outcomes for brands and agencies.
We have demonstrated significant client success in brand lift, visitation, sales results and other commonly used client KPI’s harnessing the convergence of addressable and location-based digital video campaigns. Our success comes from moving consumers to direct action immediately following and on the day of engagement with GSTV, as well as long-term brand affinity using the power of our national network and full sight, sound and motion video experience. We’re a national digital video network for today’s active and engaged consumers
The Director, Insights & Analytics will lead day-to-day management and execution of GSTV’s data-driven targeting and advanced marketing attribution solutions. He or she will serve as the company expert in deploying creative solutions to client data and attribution needs. The Director will also synthesize first and third-party data sources to develop compelling, insights-driven narratives in support of the company’s sales and marketing efforts. He or she will play a significant role in shaping and developing GSTV’s proprietary insights & analytics capabilities in conjunction with select external research and data partners.
GSTV is at the cutting edge of advertising effectiveness measurement and attribution in the location-based media ecosystem. Accordingly, the Director, Audience & Attribution Analytics will have few off-the-shelf solutions to rely upon. Instead, the Director will creatively deploy mobile data and other sources of behavioral insights to solve difficult attribution problems. This quantitative creativity will extend to mining novel sources of consumer and industry data to develop effective positioning strategies for the company.
The role will involve hands-on quantitative analysis, building and maintaining strong relationships with GSTV’s research and analytics vendors, working with advertisers to assess targeting and attribution needs, developing and presenting ad effectiveness studies to clients, and educating the GSTV ad sales team on audience data and attribution capabilities.
- Analyze raw survey data, sales data, and geo-spatial behavioral data; draw statistically valid conclusions about advertising effectiveness and audience characteristics
- Position and communicate findings in compelling, visually appealing, easy-to-understand communications
- Manage and collaborate with fellow Insights & Analytics team members to ensure delivery of internal and external projects
- Build and maintain strong relationships with GSTV’s research and analytics vendors
- Scope and manage advertising effectiveness studies, partnering with clients, research vendors, and internal stakeholders
- Develop client and industry-specific marketing narratives, synthesizing information from proprietary research, industry resources, and consumer behavioral data
- Perform ad-hoc analyses
- Partner with sales and marketing teams to identify and define optimal, client-specific targeting and attribution solutions for GSTV advertisers
- Work with advertisers to assess targeting and attribution needs
- Develop and present ad effectiveness studies to clients
- Educate GSTV ad sales team on audience data and attribution capabilities
- Strong quantitative analysis skills; deep hands-on analytical experience
- A data-driven storyteller; ability to identify and communicate compelling insights derived from quantitative analysis
- Enjoys and excels at explaining complex concepts simply and accurately
- Crafts impactful data visualizations (charts, maps, etc.)
- Competency with Excel (data cleaning, pivot tables, etc.) is required; experience with software for quantitative analysis of large data sets (Python, R, Domo, Alteryx, etc.) is desired
- Experience with survey-writing and experimental design
- Understanding of media and advertising landscape, particularly with respect to advertising measurement and attribution
- Experience working with location / geo-spatial data
- Bachelor’s degree in sociology, economics, marketing, or other quantitative discipline
- 8-12 years experience at a media company or advertising agency in a quantitative & consultative capacity and/or experience working in management / strategy consulting
Will manage two team employees in a dotted-line capacity
HOW TO APPLY
Now accepting applications online: