Monster six-month research project requires gifted polymath. Working directly with our client, you’ll be helping us on everything from conducting the initial discovery interviews to creating the occasional survey question and writing copy. With the questionnaire due to go out in the field by end of September, we’ll need you to hit the ground running. If you’re all of this and know your way around the world of AdTech, please get in touch with your CV and a recent writing sample.
Please note that due to the project being run out of London, the ideal candidate would either be based in the US East Coast or Europe.
Research scoping/design skills
- The ability to quickly understand client goals and objectives to enable us to generate compelling research-based content that fits their needs.
- Journalistic skillset to identify what clients are ‘really thinking’ and ability to translate this into a cohesive research approach e.g. 5 key areas to focus on in a questionnaire.
- B2B digital marketing knowledge (and awareness of recent trends), although we would consider applicants with a mixture of B2B and B2C digital marketing expertise.
- At least a broad understanding of cloud-based marketing platforms, as our research project will seek to justify its importance and relevance in the minds of senior marketing executives.
Quantitative research expertise
- Experience designing/drafting questionnaires, the ability to design a questionnaire with a vision of what we’ll be able to get out it at the report writing phase would be highly valued.
- Data analysis skills, the ability to overcome ‘data overload’ and identify killer hooks in the survey results that align with original research objectives.
Report writing/editing skills
- Good writer and editor, willing to roll up their sleeves on production when needed (for example, double checking a report before it goes out to a client).
- Ability to design and map out basic report structures to better guarantee our wider network of writers will create authentic, defensible and relevant content.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com