You will work with key customer insight, product and commercial stakeholders to help them scale usage of our brand lift measurement software platform, and find valuable insights as a result, in order to help customers grow revenues and exceed their expectations.
Based anywhere in the US, this role will be accountable for customer success and growth using the Brand Metrics platform primarily for customers in the Americas region, and growing our account management team.
Who you’ll be working for:
Brand Metrics is an innovative, customer-driven technology company based in Sweden with operations and customers worldwide. Brand Metrics offers a unique research software solution designed to continuously and consistently measure the effect` that digital campaigns have on advertisers’ key brand metrics. It’s led to very high growth among some of the top publishers in the world, including Washington Post, Meredith Digital, The Atlantic, Leaf Group, Financial Times, Bloomberg, The Guardian, Telegraph, and many more.
How we work:
Brand Metrics integrates team members globally in outcomes-focused working groups, combining skills from product, tech development, implementation, customer insights, sales and marketing. As a result, our staff is distributed widely, and accountable for their results.
We look for a diverse group of experienced team members who are respected by and respect their colleagues and customers, who do excellent work and are nice to work with.
At Brand Metrics, you will be compensated fairly and in line with our expectations for the entire team. We value and respect differences and are committed to building an inclusive culture by creating an environment where you can balance a successful career with your commitments and interests outside of work. We believe that you will do your best at work if you have a work / life balance.
Who you are
To succeed in this role, you should have strong communication and project management skills to handle customer operations and manage multiple projects and work streams. You should be resourceful and solution-oriented to make the right decision in a fast-paced environment.
- Support successful usage of our products and services
- Work closely with Implementations team to ensure smooth and efficient customer onboarding
- Lead customers in daily operations
- Strategically manage customer activity to derive maximum value from our platform
What you’ll need:
- Experience as an Account Manager
- Experience in digital publisher, ad agency or client, adtech/martech, market research, insight or effectiveness teams
- Understanding common research processes and techniques
- Numerical confidence and ability to translate numbers into clear insights and recommendations
A plus if you also have:
- Experience with online advertising methods and technologies as they relate to advertising campaign measurement
- Experience in questionnaire/survey writing, design and presenting
Get in touch
Does this sound like you? Have questions?
Don’t hesitate to reach out to our Client Director, Anette Hallgren, email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to Anette@brandmetrics.com