alva: Business Development Director
We are the Stakeholder Intelligence company. Our mission is to provide the best intelligence to help business professionals manage relationships with their key stakeholder groups.
At alva we combine our award-winning AI technology with sector analysts to provide an integrated solution covering media, reputation, ESG, risk and board intelligence to support decision-making related to stakeholder management.
We work with 100+ Global 2000 companies.
You will play a critical role of driving revenue growth for alva in the US and Canada. You will carry out a target-driven business development role, which involves selling to new business contacts within corporate-level organizations. You will position the unique value proposition of alva by leveraging your knowledge of your clients’ businesses.
You will effectively create and run your own book of business within the US and Canada by proactively and adaptively applying strategic business development and relationship management acumen. You will have personally demonstrated solution-selling experience, including developing account strategies, providing strong leadership and hands-on participation in strategic engagements. Responsibilities will include:
- The generation of sales of alva’s Stakeholder Intelligence solution to C-Suite professionals at large corporate organizations
- The immediate focus is on hitting revenue target
- New logo acquisition within corporate organizations
- Accurately develop, forecast and close business within the assigned territory
- Manage all phases of the sales cycle, including opportunity management, demo, proposal development, and closing
- Hit Quarterly Revenue Target
- Create 3 x pipeline coverage
- Map out all Key Accounts with competitor intelligence
- Book 16 corporate meetings per month
- Pass quarterly product & sector readiness
To thrive within this role, in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment here at alva, you should have the experience, relationships, ambition and grit to succeed and should demonstrate the following sales competencies:
- Account mapping
- Outreach (telephone, social media, email)
- Building the opportunities pipeline
- Booking and attending prospect meetings/demos
Other key competencies and personal attributes include:
- Work ethic
- Prior success and relationships within the communications industry
- Adaptability to change
- Exemplifies alva’s core values and behaviours
- Authentic – We do what we say
- Learner – We find ways to do it better
- Collaborative – We trust, respect and care for each other
- Owner – We make it happen
- Achiever – We are relentless
- Flexible working environment
- 20 days annual leave
- Charity days: paid time off to support local charities and communities
- Monthly ‘Extra Mile Award’
- Access to online training courses provided via Udemy
- Referral bonus for recommending candidates that are hired
If this is something you are interested in, or you’d like any further information, please email your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com